With Rejoiner, you can deliver highly customized email remarketing campaigns to win back lost sales and increase conversions. Read on to learn more!
Integration with Rejoiner requires access to the Volusion API, which is available on Pro, Premium, Gold and Platinum monthly hosting plans.
To learn about all the features and benefits of Rejoiner, or to register for an account, head on over to www.rejoiner.com. Once you've established an account, you can follow the instructions below to integrate it with your Volusion store!
Integrating Volusion with Rejoiner
To get started, log in to your Volusion store's Admin Area and follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings > Config Variables, then select Checkout Variables from the Filter drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Allow Anonymous Checkouts variable is not selected.
- Go to Design > Site Content and select article 116.
- Paste your "Rejoiner Tracking Snippet" (found in your Rejoiner account under Implementation) into the Article Body and click Save.
- Click View List at the top-right of the page, then click Search.
- Open the article and paste your "Rejoiner Conversion Snippet" (found in your Rejoiner account under Implementation) in the Article Body.
- Click Save.
That's it! You're now ready to track abandoned carts.
Please note that if you start doing test abandons, it will take approximately 30 Minutes for data to start showing in your Rejoiner account.
Customizing Your Recovery Email Campaign
Once you've finished configuring your Volusion store settings, you can return to your Rejoiner dashboard and start creating your recovery email campaign.
Tips for Your Campaign
A typical "starter" campaign should have 3 follow-up emails:
- Remind (10 minutes after abandon) - Simply remind customers that they've left items in their cart and offer to answer any questions they have.
- Reassure (24 hours after abandon) - Reassure your customers that you're there to help. Use a customer service tone and make your customers feel like you're there to offer assistance.
- Discount (3-5 days after abandon) - Offer a discount on shipping or other promotion to help entice your customers to come back and convert.
Note that Rejoiner automatically populates an unsubscribe link in every recovery email.
For best results, be sure to include a strong call to action that entices your customers to click through your recovery emails. Always use a customer service tone rather than a "salesy" tone. You're here to help!
Activating Your Campaign
When you're done editing, click Save Campaign at the bottom of your Email Campaigns page.
To start marketing to abandoned carts, simply click Activate Campaign on the top of the Email Campaigns page and your recovery emails will start being delivered in real time!