To add a new query:
- From your Admin Area, go to Inventory > Import/Export.
- Click the Saved Exports tab.
- Click Add New Query and complete the required fields, as shown below.
Once you've added the export, it will be available in your Saved Exports when you need it - export the desired information out to an export file and use as needed.
p.ProductCode + '&click=71' AS "Product URL"
,p.ProductName AS "Product Name"
,pd.ProductDescription AS [stripHTML-"Product Description"]
,pe.upc_code AS upc
,pe.ProductManufacturer AS Manufacturer
,'Config_FullStoreURLConfig_ProductPhotosFolder/' + p.ProductCode + '-2.jpg' AS "Image URL"
,pe.ProductWeight AS "Shipping Weight"
,pe.ProductPrice AS Price
,p.ProductCode AS MPN
,'Y' AS Stock
,ShoppingDotCom_Category AS Category
,pe.ProductCondition as Condition
FROM Products p
INNER JOIN Products_Descriptions pd ON p.ProductID = pd.ProductID
INNER JOIN Products_Extended pe ON pd.ProductID = pe.ProductID
WHERE (p.IsChildOfProductCode is NULL OR p.IsChildOfProductCode = '')
AND (p.HideProduct is NULL OR p.HideProduct <> 'Y')
ORDER BY p.ProductCode
Configuring Your Products
The next step is configuring your products to be exported. You will need to assign a Shopping.com Category to the products you want included in your export.
- From your Admin Area, go to Inventory > Products.
- Select the Product Code you wish to edit.
- Under Advanced Info >3rd Party Integrations, make your selection from the Shopping.com Category drop-down and click Save.
Once you've added the export and assigned a Shopping.com category to your products, you can at any time go to the Inventory > Import/Export section, select Saved Exports and export the desired information out to an export file (most commonly a CSV file) and use as needed.