Running a store often takes a village. As the primary owner, you may have a staff of managers, accounting folks, creatives, and even developers and IT experts working for you. Set them up for success by adding them to your Volusion account.
This way, they can help manage your Volusion email, FTP accounts, support tickets, and contact us for support, should they need it. You can set permissions for each user so that they only can view information that you authorize them to access.
To grant them access to your MyVolusion account, the primary administrator will need to add them as a user. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account at my.volusion.com.
- Click Manage users under the My Account header in the left navigation menu
- Choose the domain you are adding users for from the Choose a Domain menu
- Click Add New User
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name and Email Address of the new user and choose their permissions
- Click Save
- A pop-up confirmation message will appear:
- If the new user email you provided already has a MyVolusion login, the popup will say that the user will receive an email shortly notifying them that they have been granted access.
- If the new user email you provided does not already have a login, the confirmation will say that the new user must register for a MyVolusion account before they are granted access. These users will receive an email with a link to the registration page. Once they register, they will be able to log in.
Repeat the steps above to add as many users as you would like. If you later need to remove any of your team members' MyVolusion rights ...
- Go to the Manage Users page
- Choose the domain from the Choose a Domain menu
- Choose the user in the Users drop-down
- Click Delete at the bottom of the page
As your store grows, so will your team. And that’s a great thing. You can help your employees become more productive contributors to your store’s success by granting them access to your MyVolusion account. This way, you can delegate tasks to them and focus on the big picture.