Here are some tips and design best practices to follow when crafting your brand's look:
- You can change your theme without losing any product or category data.
- If you have a homepage graphic or slideshow, it should feature between three to five relevant images.
- You can resize images and optimize graphics for free with Canva, PicMonkey or Pixlr. You can also pay to use Photoshop to edit your content.
- Take great product photos to catch customer attention.
- Optimize images to improve page loading speeds.
- Add category graphics to increase page value.
- Use the Content Builder to add clickable graphics to your homepage.
- Make sure your social media graphics are up to date.
For professional design help, reach out to our team of experts.