Before you can start ranking on search engines, you'll need to get a few SEO basics in place. Here's a comprehensive checklist of best practices for your store.
- Set up your Google Analytics.
- Setting up your Google Search Console.
- Now get GA Ecommerce Tracking installed.
- Create search engine friendly URLs.
- Write meta titles and descriptions for your pages and categories, products and content.
- Create an SEO-friendly FAQ page.
- Check out the Analytics resources that Google has to offer.
- Is social media marketing more your thing? We've got a resource for that too.
Not interested in setting up SEO yourself? No worries, we have an in-house team of experts who can do the work for you as well as offer a free website checkup.