No sale is complete until payment is made (ka-ching! 💰), so you want the process to be safe and easy — for both you and your customers. That’s why Volusion has partnered with Sage Pay, a trusted and secure online payment service provider.
If you’re experiencing IP address-related errors when accepting payments, follow these steps to allow additional IP addresses within your Sage Pay account:
- Log in to your MySagePay account at test.sagepay.com/mysagepay and your MySagePay at live.sagepay.com/mysagepay. Remember to enter your vendor name in both the Vendor Name and User Name fields.
- Select Settings to continue to configure your account.
- Click the Valid IPs tab to proceed.
- On the Valid IPs page, click Add.
- Enter the following IP Address if not already included: 209.099.051.001, Subnet Mask 255.255.255.000.
- Click Add.
- To enter additional IP addresses, repeat steps 5 and 6. IP addresses must contain 4 groups of 3 digits and you may need to pad an address with leading zeros. For example, 220.127.116.11 becomes 198.123.045.006.
With Sage Pay, paying is easier and more secure for your customers, and that’s money in the bank for you!💲💲💲 Don’t lose a sale because of technical snafus. Get set up with Sage Pay today.