Creating a great logo is one of the first steps to branding your online store and helping customers find — and remember — your business. Which is why Volusion makes it easy to put a logo front and center on your site!
When you’re ready to add your logo to your storefront, you have two choices: you can upload an image file, or — if you don’t have a graphic logo yet — you can display your store name as text.
To get started, head on over to Design > Logos.
Adding a Graphic Logo 🎨
To upload a graphic logo to your storefront:
- On the Logos page, select Graphic under Website Logo.
- Click the upload icon to select an image from your computer. Image files must be .PNG, .GIF, or .JPG format!
- Once you've dragged or selected an image file, click Yes if you'd like the software to resize the image for your mobile and invoice logos, or click No if you'd rather upload different images for these logos.
For best-looking results, we recommend that your logo be 300px x 120px! 📏
Adding a Text Logo
To use text in place of a graphic logo:
- On the Logos page, select Text under Website Logo.
- Enter the exact text – up to 255 characters – as it should appear on your storefront.
- Click Apply.
Psst: if you don’t have a logo yet, why not let our designers and brand experts create one for you? 😅