- What is your PPC service?
- How is traffic qualified and targeted?
- Does PPC guarantee sales?
- Is Volusion a Google Partner?
- Can't I do it myself?
- Do I have to be a Volusion customer to use your PPC services?
- How do you help drive traffic to my site?
Our FAQs about how to use PPC ads to attract your target customer are bound to give you the confidence to duel with the savviest sellers out there. So saddle up, partner and read on.
What is your PPC Service?
There are two general ways that customers will discover your website: through earned media and through paid media.
With the former, you try to earn customers organically through tactics such as SEO and having the right content on your site so that you appear in Google search results without you paying them to.
If you’re going the paid route, one popular method is Pay-Per-Click (PPC). With PPC, you pay to place “sponsored” ads at the top of search listings, so customers see them before the organic search results.
Volusion’s Pay Per Click (PPC) management service team leverages years of experience to help your company achieve its goals. Our skilled professionals can help you generate high-quality traffic that can convert to more sales.
How is traffic qualified and targeted?
Our team places ads for your business on major search engines, so when shoppers search for specific keywords related to the products and services you offer, you appear at the top of the search results. Using effective ad text, we deliver qualified leads to your store.
Does PPC guarantee sales?
There is usually a correlation between effective PPC and added sales because you’re promoting your business and driving more traffic to your store. However, the old adage, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink,” applies here.
Other factors are at play: Your store’s look and feel, ease of navigation, pricing, checkout process, etc. We can help deliver more customers to you, but ultimately, it’s up to you to finalize the sale.
Is Volusion a Google Partner?
Yep! Volusion is a Google Partner agency, specializing in PPC services. Members of our team are Google Adwords certified and Google has given us their seal of approval. This helps instill confidence in merchants looking for a credible PPC service provider.
Can't I do it myself?
Like with most aspects of the web, learning the nuances of PPC advertising is a special skill set that can take months of experience to get right. You can attempt it to do it yourself, however, you’ll probably be better off hiring an expert who can get new customers in the door as quickly as possible. We can help.
Our team has years of experience in search engine marketing research and analysis. This allows us to determine the most effective and relevant keywords for your site and to create engaging ad copy that makes shoppers want to browse your site and buy your products.
In order to be successful, your campaign needs to be monitored regularly, which is something our team will do while you focus on running your business.
Do I have to be a Volusion customer to use your PPC services?
Although we're able to offer our PPC services if you're using another ecommerce platform, we can’t implement tracking parameters and snippets on your website. In this case, you would need to implement any code on your own.
How do you help drive traffic to my site?
There are five key components to our PPC service and strategy:
- Target audiences: We get to know your business and identify your target audiences.
- Keyword research: We use a variety of professional tools and techniques to select keywords that deliver the most relevant traffic for the lowest cost.
- Ad copy and landing pages: We write engaging ad copy and select relevant landing pages for each of your ads to give your traffic the best chance to convert into sales.
- Implementation: Our team manipulates different variables for every campaign to help you achieve your objectives.
- Analysis: We continuously analyze campaign performance and optimize your campaign to help it succeed.