SellerExpress can help you increase sales and profits through optimized selling on Amazon, eBay, and PlayTrade – manage every step of the marketplace sales cycle, including inventory management, listing, order processing, auto repricing, sales reporting, and more.
Follow the integration steps below to start managing your business on Amazon, eBay, PlayTrade, and Volusion from a single application.
Note that you must have a Pro, Premium, Gold, or Platinum monthly hosting plan to use this integration.
Get Your Volusion API Key
- To get started, go to Inventory > Volusion API in your Admin Area.
- Point to Get Help in the top right corner of the page, then click Get help with this page.
- In the dialog box, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Volusion API Integration Help link.
- Click the URL with Query String... bar to expand the bottom section of the page.
- Select and copy the entire provided store URL, beginning with "http://www.yourvolusionstore.com".
- Log in to your SellerExpress account, click on Inventory, then click Import Volusion Products.
- Paste the API URL you copied in step 6, then click Update.
Updating Your API URL
Volusion is fully PCI/CISP Certified, a feature which includes a high degree of guaranteed security to protect your business. This certification requires that merchants be forced to use a password that passes a minimum required password strength, and change their password every 90 days. Since the API URL includes your encrypted admin password, you will need to update/reset your API URL whenever you change your administrator password. Use the same steps as above to update your API URL.
Export Your Products From Volusion
Once your API URL is updated, it's time to export your products from your Volusion store.
- In your store's Admin Area, go to Inventory > Import/Export and click the Standard Export tab.
- Select Products from the Export From menu.
- Select all products, choose CSV from the File Format menu, then click Export.
- Download your CSV file and save it to your computer.
Import Your Products Into SellerExpress
Now, import your products into SellerExpress as follows:
- In your SellerExpress account, click Browse next to the File Location field.
- Choose the import options you want to use by selecting the check boxes.
- Click Import.
For more information about integrating your Volusion store with SellerExpress, please see the following instructional videos: