Volusion has built-in support for AddThis, which gives you extra marketing opportunities for your Volusion store. When enabled, your product pages will display buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Pinterest.
If you have an account with AddThis, you can also use their analytics program.
Note for Previous AddThis Users
You may notice that the previous Bookmark and Share pop-up has been replaced. This is due to changes in the way the AddThis feature works, and because the previous choices between hundreds of rarely used social networking platforms was deterring visitors from using the most popular options.
To turn on this feature for all your product detail pages, follow these steps:
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Share Button.
- If you have an AddThis account, you can enter your username in the Share Button Username field to turn on your analytics. To sign up for an account, visit https://www.addthis.com.
- Once enabled, you'll see the Facebook, Twitter, Email, Google+1, and Pinterest buttons on your product details pages below the product image.
- If the Facebook Like and Send buttons are enabled, the buttons will display as in the image below.
- When visitors clicks on one of these buttons, a pop-up window is displayed so they can log in (if not already logged in) and share this product's details via the appropriate platform.