How to Create an Article
- Navigate to Design > Site Content.
- Click the Add Article button.
- Select Other Articles from the Category ID dropdown menu.
- Enter the name of your article in the Article Title field.
- Enter the text and images for your article in the Article Body field.
- Click Save.
Click View Live at the top right to see your article live on your storefront.
How to Create a Link to Your Article
Copy the Article URL
View your article on your storefront and copy the URL from your address bar.
Add the Article URL to Your Nav Menu
- Navigate to Inventory > Categories and click Add Menu Item.
- In the Category Name field, enter the article name.
- In the Show in Menu drop-down, select Nav Menu 1.
- Under Advanced Settings > Misc, paste the article URL and click Save.
Your nav menu now has a link to your article page. See the article Categories for more information about creating and rearranging categories in your nav menu.