If you purchased our Fraud Insights (AKA Fraud Score) service prior to November 2017, you likely used our legacy version of the tool for at least a period of time. If you're interested in retrieving data from that tool, see the instructions below.
Retrieve Your Data
Follow the instructions below to create a saved custom query and then export legacy Fraud Score data:
- Go to Inventory > Import/Export in your Admin Area.
- Click Saved Exports.
- To the right of the Saved Queries drop-down list, click Add New Query.
- Complete the required fields on this page as follows:
QB Customer ID: 0
QB Table: DB_Export
QB Title: Fraud Score Old
QB Query Type: SELECT
(f.score * 3) AS 'FraudScore'
FROM orders AS o
JOIN fraud AS f ON f.orderid = o.orderid
WHERE o.orderstatus <> 'Cancelled'
QB Export File Type: CSV
- Click Save.
- Return to Inventory > Import / Export > Saved Exports.
- From the Saved Queries drop-down list, choose "Fraud Score Old".
- Click Export.
Legacy Fraud Score values for each applicable order will appear in the "Score" column of the resulting .CSV file.