Your store can be configured to email customers when an out-of-stock item is back in stock. This feature is managed on the In-Stock Requests page of your Admin Area. Once you set it up, in-stock requests are processed automatically by your store!
Activating In-Stock Requests 🎁
First, you need to enable in-stock requests in your Admin Area:
- Go to Marketing > In-stock Requests.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select "Notify me when back in stock".
- Select the Enable Back In Stock Requests check box and click Save.
Now you can add additional settings!
Now you need to set up the products you want to activate "back-in-stock” email notifications for.
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Click on the Product Code of a product.
- Under Advanced Info > Stock, enter a value into the Stock Status field.
- Enable Do Not Allow Back Orders.
- Under the Product Display tab, make sure Hide Product When Out Of Stock is not selected.
- Click Save.
Now the In-Stock Requests notification system will be active, and customers can elect to be emailed when items are back in stock!