Perhaps you have used one of the custom fields to hold vendor names and would like an easy way to display a list of all products from this vendor. While there is no direct method of filtering by vendor (or any other custom field), there is a simple workaround you can use.
Note that this refers to searches within your Admin Area - not by customers on your storefront.
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the Search button.
- Scroll down to Advanced Info > Custom Fields, and type in the vendor name in the applicable custom field and click Search.
- All products containing this vendor's name in this custom field will now be displayed.
- To save this search, click the three-dot actions menu icon and select Bookmark Results.
- Enter a name for this search in the Add to QueryBank As field. For example "Vendor #1" and click Add.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 to bookmark additional vendor searches, as needed.
Now, you'll be able to generate a list of products for any vendor by clicking Bookmark Results and clicking the link for that vendor.