You can customize your store's OrderHasShipped.asp email template to present your customer with information that is relevant to your needs.
Not all shipping carriers support the automated tracking links that are built-in to the Volusion OrderHasShipped.asp email templates. To ensure that your customers can access their tracking information without the automated link, you may want to present the tracking information in a different way.
Editing the OrderHasShipped.asp Email Template
- Go to Design > File Editor.
- In the right side Shortcuts menu, click /v/vspfiles/email_templates.
- Select OrderHasShipped.asp in the top drop-down menu. Note that you may also want to make edits to the OrderHasShipped_Partial.asp email template to ensure your emails match.
- Edit the HTML code in the File Editor window to fit your business' needs.
- Click Save when finished.
Adding Carrier Links to the Email Template
You may need to include the tracking code and links to relevant shipping carriers to help your customers track their packages using your OrderHasShipped.asp email.
To add shipping carrier links beneath the tracking numbers, add the following HTML code under the "$(TrackingNumbers)" email variable in the File Editor. You can remove the link code for any carriers you don't use.
This code will insert content similar to the text below into your email.
Carrier Tracking Number
For more information, see "How to Customize Store Email Templates".