Now that your store is set up, it's time to get it looking spiffy! Here are some design best practices you'll want to follow when crafting your brand's look.
- If you want to switch up your theme, you can choose a totally different look without losing any content.
- If you have a homepage graphic or slideshow, it should feature between three to five relevant images.
- You can resize graphics and optimize graphics for free with Canva, PicMonkey or Pixlr. You can also pay to use Photoshop to edit your content.
- Take great product photos to catch customer attention.
- Need stock photos? Here are some helpful tools!
- Optimize images to put your best face forward.
- Add category graphics to increase page value.
- Use the Content Builder to add clickable graphics to your homepage.
- Make sure your social media graphics are clickable.
Need any design help? We've got your back. Just drop our team of experts a line!
Did this answer your question?