The customers table displays accounts with varying privileges and information. Available access keys include:
- Customer: When customer accounts are initially created, the access key is Customer. This grants access to basic Storefront Controls on the myaccount.asp page.
- Partner / Affiliate: When customers complete the affiliate signup process, their access key changes to indicate their new privileges. See our Affiliates article for more information.
- Administrator: Use this access key to configure administrator accounts for your store. See Admin Access Rules for more information on setting up individual access privileges for each administrator account.
- Membership Pending: If your store is configured with Members Only "pending" features, then all accounts will default to this access key until you approve the account and manually change the access key to Customer.
- Cancelled / No Access: If you need to block users and ensure they cannot log in to your store, use this access key.
Did this answer your question?